This is the official posts of QTLabs Inc. of Real Life and what is going on with our Advanced Virtual Integration Expert (AVIE) Services. This division provides Virtual Integration services into the Second Life Metaverse via Quantum Tribe Laboratories. We will discuss our findings and projects here to keep you informed on our success. We hope you will join us on this journey into a whole new world. Virtual World, Real People.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

The BlogHUD

Even though I have not gotten it to work with this blog, the new BlogHUD is the coolest. I am able to stand anywhere in Second Life and send text and snapshots to BlogHUD.com and flickr. It is awesome.

Check out the postings at http://my.bloghud.com/qtlabsapogee until I get it working with this. I don't think it supports the beta yet so we may have to wait. Check it out.

3 comments:

kosso said...

Have you had any luck since I added the new Blogger support - I see you have this one set up - but no posts.

I have a posts beta blog here koznoo.blogspot.com to show it worked.

cheers!
koz

Anonymous said...

Heya QT!

THis new banner is okay, I prefer the earlier one.

I asked you about the blog HUD few months ago, I am glad you have found a way to work with it. Now you can show me! YAY!

Maxi

Anonymous said...

QT :) YOu r the best
I was able to open up the header.fla.

Question: Is anything in there copyrighted or off of a readymade template? WHo created the hand holding the globe and the flashes within?

Please let me know

Thx so much

Maxi

PS: How is DDU doing?